Reininger & Helix are dedicated to supporting nonprofits, charitable foundations and community events throughout the Pacific Northwest through wine donations.
Each year, we receive hundreds of requests for charitable donations from worthy causes throughout the Northwest; unfortunately we are unable to meet many of the requests. Donation requests are reviewed and decisions are made based on our core values and previous involvement.
Please be aware that donations must be picked up from one of our tasting rooms on a mutually agreed upon date.
Items for Nonprofit Fundraising Use
We review each request individually. Requests made be made two months in advanceof the event date. ?If approved, we respectfully request that you plan to pick up your donation from our Walla Walla winery or Spokane tasting room. You will also be notified via email or phone if approved.
Before submitting a charitable donation request, donation requests must include the following information:
- How did you learn about REININGER & Helix? What is your connection to us?
- Your organization must be a qualified 501(c)3 organization and you must provide us with a procurement form containing your organization’s information.
- Please email all donations requests to email@example.com, along with a donation request letter on your organization’s letterhead, a copy of your 501(c)3 status with your Federal Tax-ID number, and a procurement form (if available).
If you are you requesting a silent or live auction donation item, please contact us by email with the following information:
- How many bottles are you looking for?
- What size bottle are you looking for (750 ml, magnum, other)?
If you are requesting that Reininger Winery pour at your event, please contact us by email with the event specifics and include the following information:
- Will Reininger Winery be the only winery pouring?
- How many wines would you like to be poured?
- Is there a preference of which label or wines are poured? (Helix, Reininger, or both)
- Will you be purchasing the wine poured or requesting they be donated?
- Will wine poured be for tasting, by the glass or set at tables?
- Would you like a Reininger staff member to be present?
Some nonprofits, charitable foundations and community events that we have annually participated in are: