The Wine Club is full right now, but please join our waiting list so you can be one of the next people to get in.
Two Ways You Can Still Get In
We have reached the tipping point where we can no longer assure new members consistent access to our most popular wines unless we limit and control the size of our wine club. Once you are in you’re in as long as you wish to stay. So here are the two ways you can get into the Reininger Red Wine Club:
First, we have a waiting list for those who are interested in our club and may want to join when space is available.
Second, come by our tasting room in Walla Walla and you are guaranteed a spot for the time being.
To get on the waiting list, simply enter your email address below. We will ask you to verify your email address and enter your name and zip code… and that’s it! You’re on the List!
The Reininger Red Wine Club provides members with first notice and opportunity to enjoy new releases, limited production wines, and library releases. We have held, in reserve, a few memberships for prospective members who visit our tasting room. As new memberships become available, we offer those to our waiting list on a first come-first served basis.
Membership Features and Benefits
As a member you will receive:
- Three Shipments per year featuring two wines exclusively selected by winemaker and founder Chuck Reininger
- Choice of memberships:
Four Bottle Club – 4 bottles per shipment (10% discount included)
Six Bottle Club – 6 bottles per shipment (15% discount included)
Twelve Bottle Club – 12 bottles per shipment (20% discount included)
- Member level or higher discounts on all bottles and magnums purchased
- Discounts on every purchase, exclusive events and access to our library and hard-to-find wines!
- Invitations to Wine Club Member-Only Events
- Annual Spring and Fall Membership Tasting/Pickup Events in Walla Walla and Portland
- Special request for one or all shipments? We will do our best to accommodate you.
In addition, automatic wine club shipments include:
- Recipes and food pairing ideas
- Winemaker tasting notes
- Winery news and updates
- Advance notification of shipment via email
There is no fee to become a member!