Our Walla Walla winery and tasting room is open daily for outdoor tastings, as well as retail purchases and curbside pickup. At this time, no indoor tastings are allowed.
Our Spokane tasting room is only open for retail purchases and curbside pickup on Thursday-Saturday.
Washington State requires face masks to be worn when visiting public places.
We have taken the Peace of Mind Pledge, as a demonstration of our commitment to the health and well-being of our customers, employees and residents of the Walla Walla Valley and Spokane community.
In our effort to still provide you with an exclusive and safe tasting experience, we have implemented heightened safety and sanitary procedures to adapt our tasting room to welcome guests to our winery.
Important Tasting Room Procedures During COVID-19
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Masks are required while walking/standing throughout our facilities and grounds, per our Governor's most recent mandate. Masks may be removed while seated at a table.
- Phase II guidelines require outdoor seating only.
- Phase II guidelines require that we seat no party larger than 6 per table. Children and infants are included in guest counts.
- Phase II guidelines also require all tastings to be seated, away from a bar.
- Your flights will be pre-poured, but we will still provide our WOW Customer Service and will monitor your tasting pace to talk to about
- Social distancing, ensuring a distance of no less than 6 ft., will be managed with fewer tables in our spaces, and an established engineering control to handle the flow of guests in and out of the tasting room.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each table throughout our facilities.
- At our Walla Walla location, dogs on leashes are welcome in outside areas.
- We are still offering curbside pickup and shipping options!